We have to admit something. We’re having a serious love affair with bread. Toasted bread. Toasted sourdough bread. Now we hear y’all thinking. “Toast? As in: TOAST? You’re having an affair with sliced bread? Couldn’t you come up with something more exiting… like, I don’t know, cereal milk panna cotta? Or pulled jackfruit? Or candied pecan nuts?” Hear us out, friends. Toast can be hot. You just have to approach it the right way.
Obviously, the basics of a great toast is the quality of the bread. We love sourdough bread, preferably unsliced so you can cut thick slices of bread. They’re so versatile as well! For this toast we used Milkana Ham, made with fresh milk straight from the Alpes. The packaging is environmentally friendly and made from recyclable paper. Yasss. Recycle game strong.
The result is this crusty slice of bread that’s soft and sweet and pillowy inside with all the goodies on top.
#sponsored by @ilovecheese.be & #milkana
- Milkana ham
- ¼ pineapple
- Honey by Meli
- Coppa di Parma
- Chili and salt flakes
- Toasted almonds
- 2 thick slices of sourdough bread
- Toast the sourdough bread
- Cut the pineapple in pieces
- Bake the coppa di parma in a pan with a drizzle of honey until crispy
- Spread a thick layer of Milkana ham on the toast. Top with pineapple, almonds, coppa di Parma, chiliflakes and salt.